The Final Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Frontier

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Truth PLEASE ALL READ NOW!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Donoue
Ambassador
Ambassador
John Donoue

Location : The Star ship Normandy NX-76594 (Frontier fleet yards, saturn, sol)

The Truth PLEASE ALL READ NOW!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Truth PLEASE ALL READ NOW!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!   The Truth PLEASE ALL READ NOW!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! Empty20/12/2009, 11:33

Ok Folks heres the Uncensored truth.

Activity is an An All Time Low With members Not attending srps so they have been calceled. Not siging up for SRPs. and not using the server. it is understandable that everyone here has some form of personal life to attend to and you cant all be here all the time. I respect that, I myself have just been accepted into the Diplomatic Corps at UFP and am now dividing my free time between here and there. But what you got to understand is that When we Create SRPS, Set Dates to suit everyone and then no one Attends it really Does make us Angry. myself and alex have persistently changed the times of our srps to suit you lot and its been like a drop in thing. Which is why i am now doing 3 things.

1. People Who Intend to Attend Point 3 Sound off here And Give Me a Day when your free & a time. also post days & times when you are not free, Dont worry about time conversion just post the time as whatever your time zone is and ill do the math.

2. there is Now Effective Immediately A Clanwide Clause whereby If you Do Not Attend an SRP that You Have Signed up for and Pledged To Attend More than 3 times. Your Membership to That SRP will be in question Unless you come-forth ASAP with a Valid Reason. This can range from ("im busy Tonight with an important meeting." to "im sorry but i cannot attend tonight Due to Personal Problems, Once again my Apologies")
when an SRP Runner Sees that It Brings A Twinkle to his/her Eye and they say something like "no problems See you next week". If we Dont get something like that Srp runners Grow Horns and Sharp teeth and say something like "GRRRR I EAT YOU NOW YOU DID NOT TELL ME WHY!!!!GRRRRRRRRR. TELL ME OR SUFFER MY WRATH"
Hope this is Clear and fair.

3. In order to get the server active im Starting an SRP Untill Time Start's Again. This Will be A Prequal to Star Trek Pathfinder and will Follow The Crew of the USS Geneva on varius Next Gen style episodes. All who wish to attend Post useing the Following Feild.

Name:
Desired Post:
Days Avalable:
Times Avalable on thise days:
Days not Avalable:
Times Not avalable:
Sujjested Day:
Sujjested Time:

Thank-you for your understanding. If Uss_salem_v2 does not work for anyone PM me Imediately.

Geneva Crew Roster:

CO: Vice Admiral Karl Thorne (Donoue)
XO: Captain: Open*
Helm: Ensign: open
Ops: Lt jg
COS: Commander: open
CSO: Lt Commander: open
CMO: Lt: open
CE:LT cmdr: open

Enlisted Crewmen: Open when all positions are filled.
* XO Is Open Because its an Essential part of the Plot, more on this later. Note If you Apply For XO Also Apply For another Position as only one of you gets The Job
Back to top Go down
McFalson
Lieutenant Commander-Gold
Lieutenant Commander-Gold

PostSubject: Re: The Truth PLEASE ALL READ NOW!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!   The Truth PLEASE ALL READ NOW!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! Empty11/1/2010, 17:25

Uhhhh, if this is still good:

Ryan McFalson
I don't know when I'll be available. Generally enough. I have a funny kind of life.
COS/XO I guess.
Why don't we do it on.... Fridays, 4:00 EST?

-McFalson
Back to top Go down
John Donoue
Ambassador
Ambassador
John Donoue

Location : The Star ship Normandy NX-76594 (Frontier fleet yards, saturn, sol)

PostSubject: Re: The Truth PLEASE ALL READ NOW!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!   The Truth PLEASE ALL READ NOW!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! Empty12/1/2010, 00:33

Nope the arp starts Friday. Just join that. It will be streight after st time
Back to top Go down
Nancy Turton
Ambassador
Ambassador
Nancy Turton

PostSubject: Re: The Truth PLEASE ALL READ NOW!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!   The Truth PLEASE ALL READ NOW!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! Empty12/1/2010, 15:00

Account Name: Nancy Turton
Character Name: Carson Jacobs
Desired Post:
1) Executive Officer
2) Chief Engineer
3) Chief Science Officer

Days Avalable: Friday 18:00-22:00 GMT Saturday and Sunday
Days not Avalable: Monday - Thursday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth PLEASE ALL READ NOW!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!   The Truth PLEASE ALL READ NOW!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth PLEASE ALL READ NOW!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Page 1 of 1