The Final Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Frontier

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfortunate Circumstances

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Donoue
Ambassador
Ambassador
John Donoue

Location : The Star ship Normandy NX-76594 (Frontier fleet yards, saturn, sol)

Unfortunate Circumstances Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty28/1/2010, 12:35

Quote :
after a lengthy meeting of the SFC, it has been decided that TFF is no longer exempt from the Multi clanning rule. Therefore we shall be being all our members with this PM :

"To Members of TFF who reside as members of UFP

It has been decided by Starfleet Command that the gaming clan, The Final Frontier, is no longer exempt from the multi clanning rule. Therefore it is unfortunate that we have to inform you that you must to choose between being in {TFF} and the {UFP}, as for you to continue being in both clans breaks the Code of Conduct.

It is unfortunate that we have to ask this of you however the decision made is final. Members who continue to remain in both fleets, may face instant dismissal from the {UFP}. Please let us know of your decision by 4th of february.

Yours sincerely

Rear Admiral Bondgadget76
Diplomatic Corps Commanding Officer
Chief Ambassador "

So as you can see We have a Problem:

{UFP} isnt Budging on this. So you have to make your disicions. There are 2 options for our members

And 2 options for the group as a whole

Members
1. Leave {UFP} and Remain in {TFF}
2. Leave {TFF} and Remain In {UFP} (your account will be deleted from our site and you will be incapable of returning so long as you are a member of {UFP})

{TFF} Group
1. Too many members Leave Group Is liquified and all assets destroyed
2. No one leaves Group Survives on its own
3. Group dissolves and starts up under a new command and different name

I have not made a disision. A captain must go down with his ship and i will make a disicion when everyone else has made one.

the Reason this has cropped up is Because of Alex's Requested removal from {UFP} and rant afterwards
the previous BC issue, And now a supposed Breach of Protocol with the STO Forum. IF we stick together we can create our own STO fleet and do what we want.

I need your decision by what it says in the quote. The same action will be taken if you do not comply.

I am sory.

John
Back to top Go down
John Donoue
Ambassador
Ambassador
John Donoue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty28/1/2010, 13:01

Id like to point out that im neutral to the situation. I cannot decide to stay or go. frankly i feel like im somewhat responsible for this. and had me and alex not had that fight this wouldn't be happening. Dont be too surprised if the server shuts down suddenly because i honestly dont know what to do. sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Admiral
Admiral
Alex Ooiue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty28/1/2010, 14:57

well, im not going anywhere

to be honest, im not really surprised. shout and blame me if you want, I deserve it for what i did, but I would leave, but TFF needs me, so, John PLZZZ stay! we need you, this group will disolve if you leave

you maybe respected at UFP, but what about your SRP? what about the stability, or near stability, of this group? think of the thing youll be doing, this group will fall if you leave

again, i accept responiblity
Back to top Go down
http://ooiueyay.forumotion.com
John Donoue
Ambassador
Ambassador
John Donoue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty28/1/2010, 15:02

To be honnest this Group Needs a Good purge. and a Reform under a new name, TFF has to much bad press
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Admiral
Admiral
Alex Ooiue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty28/1/2010, 15:06

no, TFF may have a 'bad' name as you put it, but we should stick to our principles

while i agree we need a reform, i think its right not to punish those who have to choose

if anything UFP, plz cancel your disconnection with our group, and in exchange, ill never do RPG-X again

ok, this group may fall apart, but ive done too many bad things, and as much as i want to stay, i feel like i cant anymore

my SRP i hope could continue running, and anyone wishing to continue it, PM me and ill send the necessary info and documents

plz UFP, agree to this, and Ill be gone before you can say 'Star Trek Online' - which is where ill stay
Back to top Go down
John Donoue
Ambassador
Ambassador
John Donoue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty28/1/2010, 15:07

Alex do you see where i stand. I love UFP, More than TFF, but if i leave TFF i loose you, Liam, My srp, And the whole thing breaks down.
Back to top Go down
John Donoue
Ambassador
Ambassador
John Donoue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty28/1/2010, 15:08

Well not more than tff but pretty close. about the same
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Admiral
Admiral
Alex Ooiue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty28/1/2010, 15:09

john, if UFP agree to what i say, you can stay in both, and you take my place, and Johnson is a server admin, Grotle can be promoted as well

plz UFP, agree, I want to leave as i have done too many bad things, plz, at least discuss it and consider it
Back to top Go down
John Donoue
Ambassador
Ambassador
John Donoue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty28/1/2010, 15:15

OK FREEZE!.

Alex think about this before you jump off a cliff. Also Sharpkiller said the decision was final so theres no use argueing about it. You have the right to submit evidence otherwise however SFC feels we "trotted the line with the multiclanning rule" in essence Manipulated it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Admiral
Admiral
Alex Ooiue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty28/1/2010, 15:19

ok, i deserve at least LoA from TFF until things clear up

i will return, but not anytime within a month, i almost garuntee you Razz XD

ok John, if UFP's decision is FINAL, then ill take a LoA, as I have been affected by so many events, and....according to my incidents and stats since June-when i joined RPG-X, im a n00ber

ik you dont think i am, but its true, think about everything i have been through, the incidents have mostly revolved around UFP, which is bad
Back to top Go down
John Donoue
Ambassador
Ambassador
John Donoue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty28/1/2010, 15:25

So thats it is it. Problem faces itself and you run away and hide. you coward
Back to top Go down
Alex Ooiue
Admiral
Admiral
Alex Ooiue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty28/1/2010, 15:28

'if you were any other man, id kill you where you stand'

seriously though, i am facing what ive done, i cant be in RPG-X anymore without being recognised as a n00ber
Back to top Go down
John Donoue
Ambassador
Ambassador
John Donoue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty28/1/2010, 15:30

Im sick of RPG-X, But i love it so much, STO is a brand new start. But i dont know what to do
Back to top Go down
Liam White
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Liam White

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty29/1/2010, 01:37

ok i am gooing to make a final desision by the end of the month and what ever i decide weather to keep the group open or not will effect everyone (i think) and secondly alex YOU ARE NOT A N00BER! no matter what anyone thinks and untill fether notise this group will be closed untill 26/2/10.
Back to top Go down
https://st-tff.forumotion.com
Alex Ooiue
Admiral
Admiral
Alex Ooiue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty29/1/2010, 06:51

thatll make it worse Liam

if you do that, then nothing will be done about it, and we have to continue, we've made too much of an effort to quit now

i say, WE STAY AND CONTINUE AND RECRUIT MORE MEMBERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
John Donoue
Ambassador
Ambassador
John Donoue

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty29/1/2010, 11:42

Grotle Has an idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Circumstances   Unfortunate Circumstances Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfortunate Circumstances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Frontier :: Archive :: Archive-
Jump to: